(I) product introduction
Vacuum pressure gauge refers to the atmospheric pressure as the benchmark, measuring less than the atmospheric pressure of the instrument. Vacuum pressure gauge is suitable for measuring the vacuum pressure (negative pressure) of gas and liquid without explosion, crystallization, solidification and corrosion to copper and copper alloy. Is widely used in gas transmission pipeline, and liquid and airtight container for non-corrosive, no explosion danger, no crystal, not solidified body fluids, such as gas, steam medium pressure measurement, such as all kinds of industrial control environment, involving oil pipeline, water conservancy and hydropower, railway transportation, intelligent buildings, production control, aerospace, military industry, petrochemical, oil, electric power, ships, machine tools, pipe supply, vacuum equipment, and many other industries.
Vacuum pressure gauge and pressure by the guide system, including joint, spring pipe, tube or bourdon tube), damping the self-contained screw, gear transmission mechanism, the number of devices (pointer and dial) and the shell part (including casing, cover, table window), through the displacement of the linear elastic deformation of spring tube, transfer pressure to the instrument readings of the device, so as to achieve the purpose of measuring. Vacuum pressure refers to the negative pressure lower than atmospheric pressure. The absolute value of the pressure indicated by the vacuum pressure gauge is known as the vacuum degree. The vacuum pressure gauge has a small range with a maximum value of -0.1~0MPa(Max).
Vacuum pressure gauge is widely used in industrial systems and equipment that need to measure vacuum pressure, such as vacuum equipment, true empty box and direct air pump.
(ii) product features
(1) excellent material selection, excellent acid and alkali resistance and corrosion resistance;
(2) exquisite workmanship, high precision, high performance and stability;
(3) the price is realistic and the cost performance of similar products is high;
(4) fast delivery and high work efficiency;
(5) excellent service and perfect after-sales service.
(ⅲ) selection reference:
1. Vacuum pressure gauge is used to measure the negative pressure of liquid, gas or steam medium that does not crystallize or solidify without corrosion or explosion risk to copper or copper alloy.
2. The stainless steel vacuum pressure gauge is used to measure the pressure or negative pressure of the liquid, gas or steam medium which is not crystallized or solidified and has no corrosive effect on stainless steel 316,316L and 0Crl8Ni12MO2Ti without explosion risk. Stainless steel has high corrosion resistance to environment.
3. Shockproof vacuum pressure gauge is used to measure the negative pressure of non-corrosive and non-crystallizing media under vibration and pressure fluctuation.
4. Vacuum pressure gauge with electric contact is used to measure the negative pressure of non-crystallized and non-solidified liquid, gas and other media which have no corrosive effect on copper or copper alloy and no explosion risk.
5. Vacuum pressure gauge with stainless steel electric contact is used to measure the negative pressure on stainless steel 316,316l and 0Crl8Ni12MO2Ti, which have no corrosive effect and no explosion risk, and are not crystallized and not solidified, such as liquid, gas or steam. When the negative pressure reaches a predetermined value, the control circuit can be switched on or off by using the magnetoelectric contact device.
6. Acid resistance vacuum meter is used to measure the negative pressure of nitric acid and alkali liquids.