Stainless steel pressure vacuum gauge is used to measure the positive and negative pressure of non-corrosive, non-explosive, non-crystallizing, non-solidifying liquid, gas or steam medium. Widely used in chemical gas, liquid vacuum treatment equipment, vibration resistance, corrosion resistance.
Also known as combined type pressure gauge, pressure vacuum gauge Taiwan got behind and got behind pressure gauge or gauge, its main characteristic is set barotropic pressure and negative pressure strength test pressure force measurement is an organic whole, can be measured simultaneously coarse vacuum (negative pressure) and stress, in some need vacuum (negative pressure) at the same time to add pressure equipment and systems used in particularly handy, need not frequent switching pressure and vacuum measurement channels.
Pressure vacuum gauge design principle according to the range of pressure gauge is different, generally there are three kinds of structure can be selected, the first to spring tube structure, is the most commonly used one kind of structure, the structure of pressure vacuum gauge and pressure gauge structure and principle are exactly the same, measured through the medium of form a complete set of pressure gauge accessories development, broad application of pan around, whether it be gas, liquid has energy measurement. The second to the bellows structure, the structure principle and bellows pressure gauge pressure gauge really consistent, such pressure gauge with gas medium, only the third for magnetic spiral structure, this kind of pressure vacuum table can only be used for measuring the micro pressure of a non-corrosive gas medium of positive and negative pressure , the user can select the appropriate pressure vacuum meter according to the pressure range and the applicable medium.
Pressure vacuum meter is mainly used for supporting pumps, filters, purification of indoor heterodyne pressure, fan pressure measurement, pressure vacuum kettle, including leaching machine, industrial chiller, central air-conditioning,EPS foaming machinery, chemical machinery, etc..
1. Compared with the traditional u-tube pressure vacuum gauge or mercury pressure vacuum gauge, the advantages of pressure vacuum gauge are incomparable with the traditional pressure vacuum gauge in terms of intuitive reading and convenient installation.
2. It integrates positive pressure force measurement and negative pressure force measurement, and measures vacuum (negative pressure) and pressure at the same time, without frequent switching of pressure and vacuum measurement channels.
3. Pressure and vacuum pressure gauge in recent years, the mass production, the cost of continuous reduction, and the traditional pressure and vacuum gauge than the price can reflect its value.
4. Extensive use of space, but the work environment on the use of vacuum pressure gauge constraints.
5. Flexible installation, easy to disassemble.
6. Beautiful appearance makes the use of equipment display value.
6. With many pressure ranges, it can better adapt to the requirements of customers.
7. A variety of materials are available.
(iii) type selection:
The general pressure vacuum meter is used to measure the positive and negative pressure of the liquid, gas or steam medium that does not crystallize or solidify without corrosion and explosion danger to steel, copper and copper alloy.
Shock-resistant vacuum gauge is used to measure the positive and negative pressure of non-corrosive and non-crystalline media under the fluctuation of vibration and pressure.
All stainless steel pressure vacuum gauge is used to measure the corrosion resistance of stainless steel to the environment.
Acid-resistant vacuum gauge is used to measure the pressure and negative pressure of nitric acid and alkali liquid media. Acid-proof vacuum gauge is used to measure the negative pressure of nitric acid and alkali liquids.
* vacuum leaching machine, including leaching kettle, etc
* vacuum defoaming machine
* vacuum pump
* vacuum coating system
* vacuum heat treatment equipment
* medical equipment
* industrial systems and equipment for measuring vacuum pressure, such as pressure vacuum equipment, pressure real empty box, etc.