~(I) Product introduction
Vacuum pressure gauges refer to atmospheric pressure and are used for measuring less than atmospheric pressure. Vacuum pressure gauges are suitable for measuring the vacuum pressure of liquids and gases without explosion, crystallization or solidification and without corrosion to copper and copper alloys. Are widely used in gas transmission pipeline, and liquid and measurement in an airtight container no corrosion, no explosion danger, no crystal, not solidified body all kinds of liquid, gas, steam, such as the pressure of medium size, such as all kinds of industrial control environment, involving oil pipeline, water conservancy and hydropower, railway transportation, intelligent buildings, production control, aerospace, military industry, petrochemical, oil, electric power, ships, machine tools, pipe supply, vacuum equipment, and many other industries.
(2) Structural principle
Vacuum pressure gauge and pressure by the guide system, including joint, spring pipe, tube or bourdon tube), damping the self-contained screw, gear transmission mechanism, the number of devices (pointer and dial) and the shell part (including casing, cover, table window), through the displacement of the linear elastic deformation of spring tube, transfer pressure to the instrument readings of the device, so as to achieve the purpose of measuring. Vacuum pressure refers to the negative pressure lower than atmospheric pressure. The absolute value of the pressure indicated by the vacuum pressure gauge is called the vacuum degree. The range of the vacuum pressure gauge is small, and the maximum is only -0.1~0Mpa(Max).
(3) Specific applications
Vacuum pressure gauges are widely used in industrial systems and equipment for measuring vacuum pressure such as vacuum equipment, empty boxes and direct air pumps.
(iv) Reference for model selection
1. Pressure vacuum gauge and vacuum pressure gauge are used to measure the pressure or negative pressure of non-crystallizing, non-solidifying liquid, gas or steam media without corrosion to steel, copper and copper alloy and without explosion risk.
2. Shockproof vacuum gauge is used for measuring the negative pressure of non-corrosive and non-crystalline medium under vibration and pressure fluctuation.
3. Electric contact pressure vacuum meter and electric contact vacuum meter Copper and copper alloy have no corrosion effect, no explosion risk of amorphous and non-solidified liquid, gas and other media (pressure) and negative pressure. When the pressure reaches the predetermined value, the control circuit can be connected or disconnected with the aid of the contact device, and an electrical signal can be sent at the same time.
4. The electric contact vacuum pressure gauge is used to measure the negative pressure of the non-crystallized and non-solidified liquid, gas or steam of copper and copper alloy without corrosion effect and explosion risk. When the pressure and negative pressure reach the predetermined value, the control circuit can be connected or disconnected by using magnetic electrocontact device.
5. Stainless steel vacuum gauge and stainless steel pressure vacuum gauge are used to measure the pressure and negative pressure of liquid and gas media without corrosion effect on stainless steel 316,316L and 0Crl8Ni12MO2Ti. The total stainless steel has stronger corrosion resistance to the environment.
6. Acid-proof pressure vacuum gauge is used to measure the pressure and negative pressure of nitric acid and alkali liquid medium; Acid-proof vacuum gauge is used to measure the negative pressure of nitric acid and alkali liquid.